Rejoice in the prosperity of others, wish them all good things, and you will grow wealthy yourself.
But you can give them to the birds and bees – I WANT MONEY!
Your loving gives me a thrill, But your loving don’t pay my bills – Now give me MONEY . . . Lord knows the Beatles made plenty of money for many people, and will continue to do so for years to come. I’m pretty sure that these men were just doing what they loved.
“The secret of success is making your vocation your vacation.” Mark Twain
Do what you love and you’ll have plenty. I thought that I believed that. But today, just today, I realized I had it all
wrong ! WHAT? Yes, all wrong.I have faith, I give and work hard, but still, in my heart, I have a bad attitude toward money. I’ve been so wrong.
Money is a thing, money is not good or bad in and of itself.
Yes, this I know, or I thought I did. Things are neither good or bad, they just are. God has given us all things richly to enjoy. Covetousness, on the other hand, is not a thing it is an evil state of want. Remember, As you think and feel so are you. Greed and jealousy can and will only bring destruction.
“Surely vexation kills the fool, and jealousy slays the simple.” ~Job 5:2
I realized today while riding through town I grew up in. The town has tripled, I think. Where there used to be farmland and swamp I see all these brand new homes with manicured yards, sidewalks, nice cars, and I say aloud; Where did all this money come from? I was jealous, I was wrong to be jealous. I have been angry and felt cheated.
But you know what? That is a lie.
Yes, I’ve worked so hard and put so much effort into trying to make things happen that I ended up needing a triple bypass and having heart failure. All the striving, and envy, and work nearly killed me. So, I’ve decided to die, because I know in dying I will live. That is I lay down trying to earn God’s favor because I’ve had it all along and didn’t even realize it. That’s it, I give up!
The truth is, I have everything I need. It’s time to expand my borders because good and beautiful is coming my way in abundance, and in a hurry. Money, houses, cars, these “things” are just that, things. With the right attitude, I already have “it”, I have all I need. I’m going to start living like it. This world, the one we see with our eyes, touch with our skin/hands, smell, hear, taste, this is all temporal, it’s passing away. Even our bodies come to pass, but our Spirit that will never die. Yes, I have work to do, and a lot to learn, but now I’m looking at it from a whole new perspective, a completely different lens. I’ve never been afraid of hard work. I love to work. I have no one but myself to blame for my mistakes, wrong thinking or wrong choices and neither, do you, Do you?
The LORD says: Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
I say: Come in LORD, you are welcome here all I have is yours, it has always been yours and always will be. Welcome home.
Today I change my thinking about money. Today, while it is called today I plant the seeds of plenty, wealth, and luxury. I am poised and ready to be blessed above and beyond all I could ask for or think of.
I L O V E M O N E Y ! I L O V E M O N E Y ! I L O V E M O N E Y !
I resolve to create a new life one little thing at a time, by grace and generosity and thankfulness. I resolve to pray and meditate, to think on things pure, virtuous, whatever is good. I resolve to Love, forgive, embrace life, to have fun, vibrancy, joy, patience, kindness, to be a blessing and help to those around me. As a matter of fact, I am asking for so much money that it is a pleasure to give 90% away and still live comfortably on the remaining 10%. I’m asking for health, wealth, and prosperity. I let go and I’m waiting to see what God will do.
And money? Well, I ask for more than enough money to give me a home near the lake or the park, with a pool and some place to swim. Enough for tile floors and high-quality counters, fixtures etc.. Enough to have my laundry sent out and delivered back to me clean, pressed and folded. Enough to have good quality utensils, tools, and cooking material. Enough to eat the best fresh fruits and veggies, to shop at the corner stand, the Farmers Market, and Whole Foods, and Trader Joes. . . To eat seafood twice a week. I want this for me, for my children, my family, and friends and all the others too.
Let’s go live the abundant life.
This is from the “Chicken Soup for the Soul guys” :
Yes, the law of attraction, yadda, yadda, yadda . . . ReThink it!BIG LOVE lil’ gini.
PS – a Tesla would be nice too.